Blue Bay Golf: A Beautiful Challenge
At first, Blue Bay’s golf course will seduce you purely with its looks: its location right on the Caribbean Sea, its spectacular views and its tropical vegetation along the fairways.
If you look beyond the surface, however, you will see a golf course that has plenty of personality, a course that can challenge and surprise players of any level.
This is due to the inspired design by William ‘Rocky’ Rocquemore, who has taken full advantage of the natural surroundings. Height differences, rocks, sand and sea are all part of the experience. A prime example is hole 5, which requires a long shot across the sea.
All this in a climate that lets you play year-round. Golf at Blue Bay is a must on Curacao.
- Inviting Clubhouse
- Well-stocked Pro Shop
- Regular tournaments and fun events
- Total length of more than six kilometers
- Professional 18 holes par 72 golf course
- Beautiful setting along the Caribbean Sea
- ‘Pay & Play’, no membership or golf license required
- Driving range, lessons and clinics at the Blue Bay Golf Academy